The relationship that you want with your dog is possible.
Manorly Mutt wants to help!
Does your dog
- jump up?
- run off?
- bark too much?
- lead the walk?
- behave aggressively with other dogs?
- have trouble obeying commands?
- forget the lessons learned previously?
- intimidate neighbours, mail carriers, delivery people?
- have bad habits?
- need more time for training than you have available?
- feel frustrated by your dog’s behaviour?
- wish your dog had better manners?
- want your dog to socialize better with others?
- want to be able to take your dog anywhere?
- want a happier, more fulfilling relationship with your dog?
Then you need Manorly Mutt, dog training in Peterborough, Ontario! St. John’s Ambulance Pet First Aid and International Association of Canine Professionals certified!
With training and small shifts in daily life, every dog has the potential to be the joyful companion you want. We want to help you find the best dog in your dog!
Contact us today and tell us about your dog to find out which program best fits you and your dog.
Please join our mailing list for Manorly Mutt’s news and updates here: